Are you in need of an emergency dentist in Calgary? Let the professionals from Monterey Dental take care of your dental emergency. Call the office at 888-448-7818. Monterey Dental cares about their patients and wants to make sure they’re available to help you with any emergency dentistry issues you’re experiencing.
In the dental practice, they consider any situation in which you’re experiencing pain or discomfort to be a dental emergency, and should be treated as such. If you’re experiencing pain from a sudden or a lingering toothache or from an accident that involved the teeth and/or the jaw, you should be treated immediately by an emergency dentist in Calgary.
At Monterey Dental Centre, they reserve time in their daily schedule for dental emergencies, and will accommodate both existing patients and those who are unable to see their regular dentist promptly. Monterey Dental Centre will also provide you with assistance over the phone, advising you on how to remain as comfortable as possible until you can be seen by one of their dentists.
Call Monterey Dental Centre right away if you’re dealing with any of the following dental emergencies:
- A tooth that has been knocked out
- A chipped, cracked or broken tooth
- A bitten lip or tongue
- A loose tooth
- An infection or an abscessed tooth or gums
- A toothache
- A loose restoration such as a dental crown, filling or bridge
- Recent dental work that is causing you pain or discomfort
Pain or discomfort management while waiting to be seen by your emergency dentist in Calgary can be obtained with some of the following information:
- A toothache. Call the emergency dentist from Monterey Dental in Calgary. Explain your symptoms and ask to be seen as soon as possible. Take an over-the-counter pain medicine, but do not place the pills on your sore tooth. Hold an ice pack against your face on the spot of the sore tooth.
- A chipped or broken tooth. Call your emergency dentist in Calgary and explain what happened to your tooth. A broken tooth can almost always be saved.
- A knocked out tooth. If you act quickly, your emergency dentist from Monterey Dental in Calgary may be able to put it back in! Knocked out teeth that are put back in place within 10 minutes have a pretty good chance at taking root again. The chances decrease as time is lost.
- A lost filling. Call the emergency dentist in Calgary right away to make an appointment to be seen promptly. In the meantime, insert a softened piece of sugar-free gum into the spot where the filling was to protect the tooth until you can be seen.
Of course, the best way to prevent dental emergencies is to be seen by a dentist regularly.
If you’re experiencing a dental emergency, make sure you call Monterey Dental Centre immediately at 403-293-7818. Follow any instructions that the dentist gives you while you’re waiting to be seen, and following your treatment, make an appointment for routine dental care.Emergency Dentist Calgary